14.7.15

Character design for a videogame

Some characters I did for Bee Square Games

B A S T I E N // He knows two things, himself
and how to take care of himself in a fight.
Copyright © 2015 Bee Square  Todos los derechos reservados

J E R Ô M E // He wants to grow as a person 
and needs to do this via being in an epic adventure!
Copyright © 2015 Bee Square  Todos los derechos reservados

G R U M // Smells like rotten mushrooms 
but deep down he is a good guy.
Copyright © 2015 Bee Square  Todos los derechos reservados

G R I M // Probably the nicest dwarf from the mountain,
always ready and waiting with a good story to recount.
Copyright © 2015 Bee Square  Todos los derechos reservados

3 comentarios:

Pau Perramon dijo...

They are awesome! Are they vector or Photoshop?

Unknown dijo...

Hello i am very happy with your characters i am trying to develop game can we work together

Unknown dijo...

Hello,

I am currently hiring looking for a low poly illustrator / modeler for a proof of concept game. A proof of concept version of the combat is available on the iOS app store Streamfall.4. I am looking for a great artist who can help me establish the visual style of the game.

I am working on a budget and am happy to pay. I may be looking for a partnership with the right individual.

Please contact me back @ rbi. n o l i @ gmail.com ( no spaces ).

Thanks!